Accessibility Statement for Traditionalplantbasedcooking
This is an accessibility statement from Traditionalplantbasedcooking.
Measures to support accessibility
Traditionalplantbasedcooking takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Traditionalplantbasedcooking:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Traditionalplantbasedcooking is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Traditionalplantbasedcooking. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Traditionalplantbasedcooking:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: Traditional Plantbased Cooking Unit 65109, PO Box 26965, Glasgow, G1 9BW
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Traditionalplantbasedcooking , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Traditionalplantbasedcooking:
- Alt text on images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because Images may have been added without the appropriate alt text or need modifications in order to meet accessibility standards. We are currently updating all images to comply with alt text requirements. If you discover an accessibility issue please contact admin using one of the various contacts and describe the issue. Admin will aim to resolve the issue asap..
Traditionalplantbasedcooking assessed the accessibility of Traditionalplantbasedcooking by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 24 January 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.