Hello and a hearty warm welcome to Traditional Plant-Based Cooking and a big Scottish hug too! If you love vegan and plant-based food as much as we do, then we're already friends. 🌱
👪 Who are we?
Jacq, is the heart and soul behind this family recipe blog which aims to be a virtual recipe box filled with traditional favourites. We are all about sharing traditional, old-fashioned, retro, and vintage recipes made veggie! From a homely Vegetable Stew and Dumplings, to a crispy Vegan Chicken Pie, to a mouth-watering Vegan Coq Au Vin. We particularly love creating traditional vegan Scottish recipes, as well as vegan Irish recipes and vegan British classics.
🧾 Why Collaborate with Traditional Plant-Based Cooking?
- Target Audience: Our community includes vegans, vegetarians, plant-based dieters, flexitarians, and even the plant-curious omnivores!
- Global Reach: While we have a strong following from the UK, US, and Australia, our plant-loving audience is worldwide.
- Quality Content: We take pride in creating recipes that are delicious, accessible, easy to follow, and feature everyday ingredients.
- Focus On Our Visitors' Needs: Our recipes go beyond the dish itself; they include top tips, substitutions, and other practical advice. We're committed to real-life cooking, making it easy for our readers to adapt recipes to their own needs and preferences.
- Traditional Focus: We're all about taking classic, nostalgic recipes and giving them a plant-based twist. Old-fashioned favourites are making a comeback, and we believe they're more relevant than ever. Let's work together to turn comforting family dishes into new veggie classics.
📋 Ways to Collaborate
- Sponsored Posts: Feature your product in a recipe specially crafted to showcase its awesomeness.
- Recipe Development: Want exclusive recipes featuring your products?
- Social Media Promotions: A shout-out on our social channels to get your brand in front of a passionate audience.
- Product Reviews: Honest, in-depth reviews of your vegan or plant-based products.
- Brand Ambassador: Looking for a long-term partnership? Let’s talk about how we can represent your brand.
- Magazine Contributions: We can provide recipes and content for vegan and plant-based magazines.
If you have other ideas for collaboration that you'd like to explore, please don't hesitate to send us an email with your proposal.
✍️ What our visitors are saying!
Here are some reviews from happy visitors to our blog. To protect their privacy, we've omitted their names, but you can find these reviews currently published on our site.
⭐ Taken from the comment section for our Old-Fashioned Pea Soup:
Thanks for so thoroughly and enthusiastically covering the subject of pea soup! I grew Swedish Red Soup Peas last year in my garden especially to make pea soup like my great grannies might have cooked. Today I shared at a garden potluck a batch of pea soup made following your recipe and everyone looooved it! So I'm directing them to this page to get the full scoop, on pea soup.A happy American!
⭐ Taken from the comment section for our Vegan Beef & Tomato Stew:
This looks amazing!!A happy visitor!
I’m in the kitchen, organising ingredients as we speak while your rice pudding recipe is in the slow cooker! Your recipes look so tasty and I love the fact you’ve revamped some British comfort-food classics. I’m going to try some of the school dinner recipes this week and relive my youth 🤣
I love the fact the recipes use straight-forward ingredients that are budget friendly and easy to find. I also love the way you’ve written your instructions; so sensible, clear and obviously created by the voice of experience. This is my new favourite go-to site for vegan recipes xx
⭐ Taken from the comment section for our Vegan Fruit Loaf Cake:
My wife needed cake for herself and colleagues at work, one of whom is a vegan. Rather than just provide a vegan option for them, (what a naff idea that is), she decided to source a vegan cake for everyone to try, so I followed your recipe, and made this. Utterly delicious, and enjoyed by all, vegan and non vegan alike. It’s now one of my go to recipes. The ingredients were all very easy to source (Sainsburys). We love it.A happy baker!
⭐ Taken from the comment section for our Vegan School Dinners Sponge:
I never usually come back and comment on recipes but HAD to with this! I’m from Wales and me and my other half went vegan years ago, I have my go to sponge recipe but I stumbled across this when googling online and so glad I did! This is my new sponge recipe! I have baked for years and my other half just said that this is the lightest bounciest sponge I’ve made!A happy Welsh baker!
🎬 Let’s Get Started!
Eager to bring the goodness of your brand to a community of veggie lovers? Let’s make it happen.
Contact me at 💌 Email: [email protected]
💭 Guest Posts
At this time, Traditional Plant-Based Cooking is not accepting guest posts. We are committed to maintaining the quality and focus of our content to best serve our readers and partners. However, there are plenty of other exciting ways to collaborate, so feel free to reach out with other ideas!